Do you have different user levels?
Yes, we currently have 3 tiers of user permissions to keep it user-friendly and manageable.
The 3 levels are;
- Account Admin, who is responsible for setting up, managing and maintaining the system;
- Manager, who can create, edit verify and delete but cannot change anything an Account Admin owns or has created.
- Standard user can only report and view. Both Managers and Standard Users can be withdrawn permission to view registers/documents through User Groups.
We also have External Access Users who can do the following without being given access to MY Compliance Management
- Report Incident/Near miss etc (via MY Incidents mobile app / QR code / web link)
- Report NCR (via MY NCR mobile app / QR code / web link)
- View Asset (via QR code)
- Report an NCR against an Asset (you can control the types of NCR available to external users)
- View an Assets Register (via web link)
- View a trainees record for valid training (via QR code)
- View a Requirements register (via web link)
- Sign a Permit to work (via QR code / web link)
- View Risk Assessment (via QR code)